That’s Nice, But What’s the Job?
In short, as a Corporate Recruiter, you will play a pivotal role in finding the people who are crucial to our success. Acting as an individual contributor, you will be on the front line of talent pipelining for the company and work closely with the hiring leaders to develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit niche candidates for our corporate departments with a focus on analytics and finance.
In long, our Corporate Recruitert are responsible for:
- Scaling our teams by leading the full life-cycle of the recruiting process from initial outreach to offer for key roles such as operations, risk, product analytics, data science and FP&A.
- Creating and executing multi-channel sourcing strategy to source candidates (active and passive) using variety of recruiting tools, referrals, social media, etc.
- Developing meaningful relationships with candidates and hiring managers, ensuring timely communication, feedback, and reporting/metrics
- Help define on-going recruitment strategies across the company, as well as provide feedback and recommendations to improve day-to-day recruiting operations
- Attend networking events, university career fairs, meetups, etc.
So What Kind of Folks Are We Looking for?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to talk and write with confidence, charisma and competence for a wide variety of audiences including management.
- A mind for the details. Okay we know “detail-oriented” is on about every job description – but we really mean it!
- Agile in a fast-past environment. We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must.
- Plays well with others. You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together in order to win together.
- Part of your job will be working in conjunction with various corporate groups to achieve corporate and ground goals.
- Passionate and goal-oriented. We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic about their work and is passionate about not only meeting their goals but exceeding them.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience for technical and non-technical roles
- Experience recruiting for analytics and finance departments
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with hiring leaders
- Proven experience in identifying, engaging and closing passive candidates