Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Manager
We are looking for Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Manager for our client in Rochester, NY
Job Title: Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Manager
Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Key member of corporate team dedicated to providing real estate strategy, transactional services, lease administration, financial and qualitative analysis.
- Thinks strategically and acts pro-actively.
- Engenders strong client trust and confidence.
- Support the business in transaction needs and status, capturing business requirements and converting into a project –based delivery.
- Manages the pipeline of transactions, including awareness of key events and assignment of resources.
- In conjunction with real estate brokerage service, negotiates new leases, relocations, renewals, subleases, owned property dispositions and early terminations. These are NOT retailleases. These are corporate leases.
- Ensure seamless communication, consistent follow up and timely receipt of all deliverables from project and facilities management teams, legal counsel (internal/external), analyst and external brokers.
- Collect business requirements, review market data and reports, collaborate with brokers, oversee site selection and site evaluation, create RFP’s, negotiate letters of intent, prepare approval packages for client’s senior management and assist in lease negotiations.
- Forecast and track commission revenues, assist business units with leasefinancial management.
- Run periodic portfolioreports and host portfolio review meetings.
- Maintain critical dates reporting and work with business units to develop and maintain real estate roadmap tied to business strategic goals.
- Documentation tracking and organization.
- Bachelor’s degree10 or more years of related experience including 5years in corporate real estate.
- Experience with corporate real estate contractual terms and conditions.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- MBA or Graduate degree
- Broker’s license
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Understanding of general finance
- Analytic, problem solving, team building, project management, strategic planning, and change management skills.
- Proven track record of working lean projects
- Ability to interact/collaborate with senior management and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Project and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Global real estate experience