- Supervise the work of the corporate Real Estate Transaction Managers.
- Responsiblefor the management of all real estate acquisitions and dispositions including:
- Preparation and distribution of Requests for Proposals.
- Negotiation of terms and conditions.
- Preparation of letter of intent or term sheet.
- Supervise attorney preparation of documents, reviews and revisions, and execution.
- Manage/Coordinate the work of Real Estate Attorney/Legal, VP, Faciltiies, Director, EHS and Director, Risk Management.
- Conduct and coordinate M&A due diligence assessments.
- Coordinate and manage the work of L3’s real estate services provider in performing broker, market and economic incentive studies and consulting services and in providing “Pro Lease” data management and reporting services.
- Set metrics and benchmarks for CRE performance.
- Prepare and present at meetings and teleconferences reports on critical action dates and pending transactions.
- Coordinate the activities and interactions with Group and Division management in connection with the planning and execution of their real estate requirement transactions.
- Manage the Transaction Management System for tracking approvals by Group and Division management of real estate transactions.
- Plan, attend and preside over periodic meetings with corporate real estate representatives and representatives of the Groups and Divisions to discuss facility consolidation and other cost saving opportunities.
- Analyze financial products available to finance corporate real estate transactions.
- Ability to present and discuss real estate transaction analyses and recommendations to senior management.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities / females / veterans / individuals with disabilities / sexualorientation / gender identity.
Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
Minimum 10 years managing corporate real estate portfolio’s consisting of office, manufacturing and warehouse facilities totaling at least 250 properties required.
Experience negotiating leases for manufacturing facilities required.
Experience analyzing and developing financial products available to finance corporate real estate transactions required.
Must be proficient in MS Office with an emphasis on Excel.
Experience using ProLease is desired.
Prior Broker experience is desired.