As the leader of this team, you will:
- Provide strategic, forward-thinking leadership of all real estate transaction activities including new site acquisitions, lease renewals, dispositions, sale-leasebacks and revenue-generating third party leasing and subleasing
- Implement industry-leading best practices to achieve superior financial returns while maintaining optimal lease/operational flexibility
- Drive significant increase in revenue through your asset monetization expertise
- Develop, recommend and implement a portfolio-wide transaction strategy for the acquisition and disposition of property, using your broad contacts among institutional landlords
- Deliver significant expense savings through a rigorous lease audit process
- Implement a transactions reporting system to provide transparency on deal status
- Ensure Transactions Management has optimal integration with other CRE functions, including Strategy and Planning, Project Management, Facilities Management and Finance
- Establish annual and longer-term operating budget forecasts and projections
- Build positive relationships with senior bank leadership and collaborate with corporate partners to negotiate, influence, prioritize and meet business objectives.
What you bring to the team:
A Bachelor's degree with a Master's degree preferred, and 15+ years of corporate real estate transaction management experience be a key component of your past successes.
Above all, you're an extraordinary leader who values accountability, integrity, collaboration and creativity.
- You have experience and strong technical knowledge in all areas of commercial real estate negotiations and deal structuring
- Proven ability to deliver results through best practices and consistent service delivery
- Vast contacts within the institutional landlord community, and a history of managing senior level partnerships to improve value
- You bring a strong history of extracting additional value and tailoring Transaction Management systems (e.g. CoStar) to increase rigor of end-to-end leasing process
- Experience managing and leading teams that are outsourced to strategic real estate vendor partners
- You bring strong analytic skills and financial acumen
- Highly developed communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and executive reporting), with ability to explain complex facilities management topics to a variety of colleagues across all levels of MUFG
- You have the ability to build effective relationships and lead decision-making
- Demonstrated orientation towards teamwork and collaboration, along with an ability to influence individuals at all levels of an organization