Supports organizational Quality initiatives to assist Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and Manufacturing to drive continuous improvement of the customer experience.
* Collaborates with Sales personnel to identify root causes for poor product quality as reported through store returns data including damages, defectives, and markdowns.
* Works with The Home Depot and Lowe's to initiate and complete customer corrective action requests including but not limited to CAPAs, SCARS, and Supplier Scorecard product quality improvement initiatives
* Partners with Manufacturing and Process Engineers to develop and implement solutions within manufacturing that address customer corrective action requests
* Manages projects to track activities for product quality improvements and issues a monthly progress report on actions completed
* Works with the Marketing team to
Valid through: 2020-2-19