Corporate Pricing Analyst
This position contributes to the success of Avis Budget Group, Inc. by providing pricing and analytical support to assigned sales territories. The contract pricing analyst will interface with field sales management sales administration, WHQ personnel, Senior Leadership Team and Operations Management to monitor competitive activity, market conditions, and seasonal fleet trends and account rental patterns, as well recommending pricing on assigned accounts. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review assigned accounts and provide insightful analysis on all proposals.
- Analyze key metrics.
- Communicate findings and pricing recommendations to account and pricing management team.
- Support the field sales organization with ad hoc reporting.
- Coordinate special requests for Corporate pricing.
- Review exceptions to standard terms and conditions.
- Partner with legal counsel as needed and craft appropriate exception language.
- Produce management reporting components.
- Review terms and conditions of all corporate rate agreements.
- Coordinate International pricing with Europe, South America, Australia and New Zealand.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have formal supervision responsibilities.
- Level I works under the direct supervision of management or more senior analysts to prepare and summarize basic financial and economic data. These positions have limited accountability for interpreting business results. Level l typically has a minimum of 1 year of financial analysis experience.
- Level ll works independently on most routine tasks to prepare, research, and summarize more complex financial and economic data. This position may be accountable for interpreting business results. Level II has a minimum of 4 years of financial analysis experience.
- Level Ill works independently and may provide guidance to other analysts, and also prepare, research, and summarize the most complex financial and economic data. This position is required to interpret and analyze business results. Level Ill has a minimum of 6 years of financial analysis experience.
Qualifications (may vary by level)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics, or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years business experience required.
- Business-to-business (B2B) pricing, contract and revenue management experience a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Solid interpersonal skills with an ability to contribute positively in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledge of the financial and economic calculations, reporting, and valuation methodologies.
- Working understanding of computer application tools to perform financial calculations. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires excellent analytical ability, attention to detail, and ability to work independently and in teams.
- Strong ability to manipulate and manage large amounts of data.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
Travel Requirements: Minimal travel is required.
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening is a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled
The information listed in this advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this ad may result in your being considered for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.