Mint House is a tech-enabled hotel company for high-end business travelers providing a unique experience that offers the feel of a high-end hotel, with all the comforts and conveniences of your own home – all packaged and delivered via technology.
We are looking to add a Manager, Corporate Partnerships to drive business travel sales and close deals with clients ranging from SMB to Enterprise and F500 companies. This person will also support our various distribution channels through their work with our Global Distribution System and Travel Management Company partnerships. They’ll report to our Chief Customer Officer and have a big impact on our revenue growth as we continue to scale.
What You'll Do
- Execute a full sales cycle targeting enterprise company travel offices
- Manage an existing portfolio of custom pricing contracts
- Prospect for new client leads and perform cold outreach to fill the top of our sales funnel
- Pitch clients on the benefits of Mint House for employees and other corporate guests
- Manage annual RFP processes (e.g. Lanyon, etc.) with corporate clients
- Negotiate and close corporate client travel deals, driving revenue and occupancy rates for Mint House's growing rental portfolio
- Keep an organized workflow and track sales KPIs in order to optimize performance and deliver results
- Manage relationships and RFPs with major TMCs and their respective consortia programs
- Identify GDS and consortia marketing opportunities to drive engagement and conversion of corporate traveler business
- Collaborate with Revenue Management team to determine rates plans and promotions based on production
- Role Requirements
- 3+ years of sales, business development, or partnership experience in a hospitality-centric environment (big plus for business travel sales)
- Ability to autonomously manage complex sales processes for multiple high-level clients simultaneously
- Experience using a CRM to manage sales data, KPIs, and perform strategic analyses
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to grow existing accounts over the entire duration of a given partnership
- Bonus points (not required) for any experience related to the GDS and other corporate travel distribution systems
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested!