- Identify and problem solve complex systemic challenges spanning multiple systems and teams as they relate to corporate IT initiatives; this may include designing systems or services from ground up.
- Partner with internal service owners and teams to evaluate technical data, create recommendations, obtain consensus, plan and execute service upgrades and changes.
- Automate and/or execute IT infrastructure-related projects such as platform migrations and information security policy updates.
- Develop tools and solutions to increase the operational efficiency of the IT change management process with focus on excellent user journeys or experiences.
- Innovate and design new internal solutions that allow us to scale.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technical experience working in system administration or IT operations.
- Experience with system administration of various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, OS X, Chrome OS and Android.
- Experience in providing infrastructure solutions for high profile internal customers.
- Knowledge of at least three of the following skill-sets within IT Operations: Windows, Unix, Networking, Scripting and Automation, Application troubleshooting
- Knowledge of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot challenges.
- Systematic problem solving approach, with the ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and work effectively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills.