$100K — $150K *
Please, no recruiters, staffing agencies or third-party interests at this timeWe are searching for a highly creative and strategic Corporate Marketing Manager who will passionately continue to build on and elevate our twenty-four-year Bayshore Solutions brand and lead business development initiatives to generate quality leads assigned to our sales team. Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of Inbound marketing successes that generated significant new client acquisition growth.
Ideal candidate will have 5 – 10 years of B2B field marketing experience managing lead generation, upsell and retention initiatives with a multi-channel marketing strategy (preferrably in an agency or professional services industry)
To be successful in this role, you should have a proven B2B track record of inbound marketing results of your strategy, execution and management that yielded significant growth in your prior experience. While this role is mostly a strategic role, you should also have hands-on experience with digital marketing, sales and CRM platforms and be able to turn creative ideas into effective inbound marketing campaigns. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent lead generation program with correct nurture points through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels that meets our company’s new logo growth goals.
Education & Experience Requirements:
· Experience managing a portfolio of inbound marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, database and email marketing, webinars, persona-based nurture programs, account-based marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, online programs, corporate website, pipeline acceleration for direct sales and distribution channels.
· Experience with identifying target audiences, creating buyer personas, developing unique differentiators and executing on an inbound marketing strategy to achieve lead and sales generation goals
· Experience with inbound marketing efforts that generate new client acquisition at cost effective growth rates
· Experience with communicating with marketing, senior leadership, and sales management on an ongoing basis regarding demand generation performance results, current initiatives, and course corrections being taken
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and how they integrate to provide closed loop visibility into the success or campaign efforts (Google analytics, Hubspot, etc)
· Experience working with a team of technical/creative individuals providing solutions in a professional services or agency environment
· Experience identifying and resolving complex technical and business process issues
· 5 – 10 years of B2B field marketing experience managing lead generation, upsell and retention initiatives with a multi-channel marketing strategy (preferrably in an agency or professional services industry)
· Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM solutions including such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo, or Pardot
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Valid through: 1/29/2021
$200K — $250K
2 days ago
$150K — $170K + no cap, equity
3 days ago