Verra Mobility is seeking a Director of Corporate Marketing and Communications who is an experienced, motivated and well-organized marketing and communications professional, whose dedication and leadership will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals and objectives. Critical elements of this role will be to lead the development and implementation of Verra Mobility's marketing strategies and programs. He/She will create and manage brand guidelines, procedures and processes that foster creative collaboration and ensure consistent and effective Verra Mobility messaging. This role will provide communications and marketing services including strategy and message development, editorial copywriting, design and creative services, media engagement, digital and video production and social media. The ideal candidate will bring strategic vision, marketing savvy, outstanding written and graphical conception skills, strong communication, team leadership, and a passion for rolling up your sleeves and getting things done. This person will have positive energy, confidence in presenting to audiences of all sizes, and the ability to work across organizational lines and influence fellow leaders.
- Lead the development and implementation of communications and marketing strategies, tactics and plans that increase Verra Mobility visibility and brand image across key and potential customers, investors and all other stakeholders.
- Serve as a strategic partner with CEO and other cross functional leaders to provide strategy and message development, editorial copywriting, design and creative services, media and social media engagement, which support Verra Mobility strategies, products and programs.
- Seek and provide information to help determine Verra Mobility’s position in the marketplace.
- Develop, plan, determine and execute overall digital marketing strategy and vision, including email marketing, social networking, search engine marketing and corporate website.
- Develop, lead and produce new external content to fulfill the mission and strategic goals of Verra Mobility.
- Identify and create opportunities for alignment and collaboration, effective storytelling and targeted messaging for the brand externally.
- Manage external agencies to elevate work product and provide concepts that result in powerful storytelling to broaden our brand’s impact.
- Partner and collaborate with other marketing groups as well as sales, product development and operations teams to ensure that brand and creative strategies and execution drive results and support business strategy.
- Create, manage and maintain brand standards for the company.
- Manage and maintain accurate budget management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field required; advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of communications experience, at least 50% in a corporate environment required; previous software industry highly preferred.
- Diverse marketing experience, including in creative direction, branding, digital marketing leadership, and/or art direction with heavy emphasis on concept/copy development in an agency or corporate environment required.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently. Delivers multiple work streams on time and on budget.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Proven experience in conceptualizing marketing concepts that drive differentiation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and team leadership of digital marketing technologies and strategies including website development, mobile applications concepting, SEO, SEM, and content management required.
- Experience in working with a broad cross-section of media/influencers with well-developed skills in building and extending media/influencer relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point/Key Note, Adobe Creative Suite required.
- The ability to multitask and articulate clear creative direction and underlying business rationale to team members to ensure streamlined execution and impactful results.
- Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Exceptional written, oral, and executive presentation skills.