Corporate Manager Of Quality
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, Corporate Manager of Quality with a track record of unparalleled professionalism, integrity, loyalty and honesty to join our team. As Corporate Manager of Quality, you will play a key role in the success of the organization. The ideal candidate MUST be able to develop, manage, and maintain quality systems designed to ensure quality of processes and procedures. Supervise a team of quality professionals in a matrix environment, and demonstrate the following:
CORPORATE MANAGER OF QUALITY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the administration of our Quality processes.
- Manage the internal auditing processes to ensure adherence to company systems and procedures.
- Develop APQP documents and support processes consistent with AIAG core tools and standards.
- Ensure a high level of customer service. Investigate and facilitate corrective actions for internal and external issues, defects, and process failures.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical quality.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate disposition of all non-conforming material.
CORPORATE MANAGER OF QUALITY REQUIREMENTS:
- BS Degree is required. BS in Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering is desired.
- Must have current automotive experience in a high volume environment at a Tier 1 or 3PL.
- Strong knowledge of ISO9001, ISO14001, and TS16949. Knowledge of IMDS and MMOG/LE is a plus.
- Quality Management experience at the CORPORATE LEVEL REQUIRED.
- A minimum of 7 years of Quality Management experience in an automotive environment.
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Knowledge of AIAG Core Tools; APQP/ FMEA / SPC/ PPAP / MSA
- Knowledge of customer quality processes; GMS BIQ, Chrysler QMS, Ford Q1, TPS, etc. is a plus.
- Able to make customer contact on technical and sales levels.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Experience managing supplier quality, including setting appropriate metrics and remedy supplier concerns to protect the customer.