Primary Objective: The Product Manager is responsible
- Driving product vision and strategy to support corporate law department legal solution including Spend Analysis, legal research and guidance, e-billing, matter management, legal process automation to manage internal matters and matters sent to outside counsel as part of Legal Tracker Platform
- Conceptualizing solutions, collecting of customer requirements, conducting market and competitive research, product planning, and launch activities. The product manager requires a blend of legal industry, accounting, and software expertise.
- Enabling revenue generation across sub-segments by ensuring a high quality, high-impact product features and service delivered to new and existing customers.
- Own the design, development and business success of the product. Champion legal products to Prospects, customers and internal stakeholders
- Apply product management, industry, and market expertise to develop product roadmap and provide thought leadership on emerging industry trends.
- Partner with Strategy, Sales, customers, internal stakeholders Legal Tracker Product Managers, internal stakeholders and customers to validate requirements and priorities and refine requirements for broad market
- Work with architecture, technical leads and user experience to determine right technical solutions to develop faster, better and cost effective solutions
- Manage complete product lifecycle including market requirements, product release plans, user story and success criteria authoring, and product launch activities
- Work with key stakeholder (Product Management, Marketing, Proposition, Support and more) on collateral and campaigns, ensuring a well planned and executed go-to-market strategy
- Collaborate with user experience, product development, operations, service, and support departments and define product design and plans that align to product priorities and meet market demand
- Prioritize work and make strategic tradeoff decisions during the development cycle with a focus on delivering immediate business value with shorter release cycles.
- Monitor market changes and trends to formulate and communicate competitive product positioning and identify opportunities for current and future business consideration
- Self-starter who understands how to effectively deal with ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Strong analytic skills required, including the ability to interpret customer and segment leads needs into application and operational requirements.
- Good team player – must have a successful history of resolving team conflict, managing negotiations, providing feedback, and driving change management practices to achieve required outcomes.
- Required experience in Agile Scrum Agile Development Methodology focusing on daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives and consistently improving maturity in agile practices.
- Driven to provide quality work product that meets high-standards
- Demonstrate strong business acumen throughout the product management lifecycle
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field required: MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of relevant work experience delivering results in complex enterprise software, Familiarity with TR’s legal and Tax product portfolio in product management, proposition or solution role a plus
- Strong project management background and ability to manage a cross-functional team to deliver software releases
- Experience with Agile / Scrum software development desired
- Experience in accounting, finance and/or legal operations
- Software as a Service (SaaS) business experience highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to bring new product to market in a competitive environment
- Demonstrated ability to define product roadmap, to translate business problems into product requirements, and to launch products to stakeholders, the market, and customers
Req #: JREQ117555