Corporate IT Data and Analytics Director
8 - 10 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
(1) Owning and leading corporate enterprise Information Technology data analytics solutions, staff, strategy, vision, roadmaps, architecture, design, landscape, implementations, standards, policies, programs, governance, support, operations, etc.;
(2) Managing a corporate IT enterprise data and analytics team, function, and foundation;
(3) Leading and driving corporate IT enterprise data and analytics initiatives;
(4) Acting as the resident Subject Matter Expert in corporate enterprise IT data analytics, data warehousing, SAP data (BI/BW/BO/BOBJ);
(5) Leading and monitoring methodology use, adherence, evolution;
(6) Evangelizing on current state and future state of corporate IT enterprise data, analytics, and driving the future of corporate enterprise IT data, analytics, technologies, and direction;
(7) Championing world class corporate IT enterprise data and analytics strategy, vision, roadmaps, implementation, and evolution; (8) Acting as the catalyst and change agent to promote consistent and ongoing adaptation to business improvement and success as a result of proper data and analytics initiatives, programs, and partners.
****Applicants with a marketing or freelance or contracting or consulting background cannot be considered for this role. This is a corporate IT enterprise data and analytics role and this organization has a successful existing marketing analytics team in place. This role exists in the corporate IT department and can only consider applicants who have an IT career track record, that do not have an extensive background in freelance, contract, consulting, or working for professional services organizations.
MUST have a verifiable undergraduatedegree (i.e. BA or BS or BBA).
MUST have 8.5 years of STRONG/CURRENT/RECENT corporate IT enterprise data analytics experience including career progression from a hands-on IT data perspective with still relevant and current technical IT data acumen.
MUST have at least 4 years of formal management (as a manager or director niche focused on corporate enterprise IT data and analytics for an organization that is $1BB in revenue or larger.
MUST have 5 years of STRONG/CURRENT/RECENT technical experience from a corporate enterprise IT data perspective with SAP (SAP BI or SAP BW or SAP BO or SAP BOBJ). MUST also have STRONG/CURRENT/RECENT experience with other prominent data products such as Power BI or Hadoop, etc.