Corporate IT Audit Supervisor
5 - 7 years experience • Consumer Goods / Miscellaneous
Our client, a Fortune 500 Consumer product company,with locations in NY,NJ,CT and VA. has asked us to locate a Corporate IT Audit Supervisor.
The Supervisor will work withotherIT audit Supervisors and Managers across the team to consult on audit reviews, design and execute testing procedures and advise on potential risks and control weaknesses.
The Supervisor will evaluate and improve IT service management practices, with exposure to a wide variety of topics and technologies..The Supervisor will regularly interact with senior management on matters concerning several functional areas.
• Identifying deficiencies in the design, operating effectiveness of controls and providing recommendations
• Developing efficient testing procedures and providing testing guidance to team members
• Conducting testing of assigned controls and producing well-written work papers.
.Train and supervise a staff, as well as reviewing the work of more junior IT auditors
• Working independently with limited supervision
Participate in various projects as they arise
6+ years of Public and or Private IT Audit.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Accounting
CISA,,CISSP,PMP CIA,MBA are preferred
• Experience in planning and executing risk-based IT audits
• Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and COBIT
10-15% travel is required
Excellent salary,bonus and benefit package
Relocation package is available
Interested candidates contact: