Position at J2 Cloud Services
Corporate Inside Sales Representative
About J2 Martech:
J2 Martech is a global organization with offices in Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland and Ukraine. J2 Global’s Martech brands arm small- and medium-sized businesses with digital tools that enable them to attract, convert and retain customers. We deliver marketing value to over 550 million people a month. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams that will help take us to the next level.
The Corporate inside Sales Representative will lead the sales effort in a geographic territory with end user customers assigned to him/her. They will foster and develop personal and contractual relationships with key prospects and will manage a defined sales territory with the primary responsibility of generating new sales revenue through the sale of J2 Martech software and services.
The successful person must be comfortable fielding inbound sales inquiries as well as outbound lead qualification calls.
- Sell J2 Martech’s line of products (Campaigner/SMTP/iContact/Communicator) and services to new and existing clients within a defined geographical territory
- Meeting and exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Establishing key account relationships
- Identifying, qualifying & maximizing sales opportunities
- Continuously updating and maintaining prospects for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data in CRM
- Managing the Sales process from lead to close
- Maximizing sales in a defined territory
- Providing return on investment (ROI) solutions in the form of product and service proposals
- Employing j2 sales methodology to investigate and identify customers’ needs and determine solutions
Job Requirements and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a web-based sales environment
- Degree from accredited college or equivalent work experience
- Must have a good understanding of common SAAS sales cycles, with experience in prospecting, discovery, product demo, proposals, contract review, and closing tactics
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Must have experience delivering web presentations to individuals as well as groups at the management and executive level.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills paired with an ability to build rapport with diverse clients in a variety of settings.
- Must have superior organizational skills and the ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of functions/tasks simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to manage and translate objectives into actions, which are specific, measurable, and achievable with realistic timelines.
- Must be a good team player