j2 Global® a leader in cloud based fax and voice solutions is looking for an experienced Corporate Inside Sales Representative.
The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for handling inbound calls generated from marketing promotions as well as straight to site general inquiries via the phone and or email. The Rep. must nurture prospects, manage Pipeline opportunities until complete. We are looking for someone with a proven track record of reaching personal sales goals with top performance and sales results. Experience with selling Small to midsize business’s a must. Telesales experience preferred.
- Handle sales enquiries from prospects with Small and Medium Size businesses
- Effectively sell to the customer’s needs through the use of rapport building, probing for needs, and recommending a complete package of multiple lines of service, rate plans, features, and add-ons.
- Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentation to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by the call center and management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow up with prospects as well as upselling to existing customers.
- Ensure that best practices for key success drivers of results are in place, followed, and continuously reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement to optimize results.
- Work with colleagues, immediate supervisors to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: College or High School completed. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years prior (Inside) Sales Experience. Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Prior experience working with corporate clients, relationship building with executive teams is a must.
- 3+ years experience in working at a high volume, outbound call-center environment.
- Basic PC, Windows, e-mail and typing skills are needed to perform daily work functions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work efficiently through change and ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance team environment.