Job Description and Responsibilities
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
This is responsible professional and administrative work involving the development and administration of corporate policies and procedures relating to recruiting, retention, performance management, compensation, benefits, engagement, training, employee and labor relations
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Responsible for the following major tasks:
- Recommend and publish company policies regarding recruiting, retention, performance management, compensation and benefits, safety, training, and employee/labor relations in compliance with applicable State and Federal Laws.
- Develop and administer corporate compensation strategy including locations in the United States, Mexico and Japan.
- Manage global benefit plan selection, strategy and implementation.
- Oversee corporate training functions; needs analysis, selection and scheduling of qualified trainers, evaluation of training effectiveness, and documentation of training performed.
- Performs data driven analysis to improve HR systems and procedures.
- Represents the corporation in litigation and administrative proceedings.
- Oversee the recruitment, selection and orientation processes for all open TC (Corporate, Sales & Engineering employees) positions. Including Must/Want criteria, and prepares position screening questions.
- Participates in, analyzes, and retains surveys relating to compensation.
- Gather and prepare proposals for insurance renewals - Health, Dental, Life & Disability
- Provide Open Enrollment materials to all locations
- Contact person for Benefit Issues for all - interact with providers and Benefits Consultant.
- Administer 401k
- Coordinate and participate in Monthly HR Meeting and annual Kaizen Meetings
- Assist HR Departments with recruitment as needed
- Special projects and assignments
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Minimum of five years of Human Resources management experience, with two years of manufacturing experience. Possesses the ability to gather and analyze information and make decisions from a limited number of choices as demonstrated by a minimum score of 26 on the Wonderlic Personnel Test. Prior experience in Compensation and Benefit management strongly preferred. Agreement to complete all post hire training.