Corporate FP&A Manager - Planning and Reporting - 938731
USA, CA, Sunnyvale
Apply Apply with LinkedIn Share
As the Corporate FP&A Finance Manager you will be a key member of the team leading, developing and implementing effective reporting and planning processes across the global Finance FP&A team. This role has face-time with senior and executive management, delivering impactful analysis and recommendations, and driving meaningful improvements across the finance organization. Specifically, this position willcoordinate and facilitate corporate planning processes, monitor financial performance and report and analyze financial/operational results.
- Prepare executive-level financial reporting, summarizing findings, risks, opportunities and recommendations
- Clearly communicate results and recommendations to senior and executive management
- Analyze operational and financial results, including KPIs and business drivers
- Prepare reporting packages for meetings of the Board of Directors and internal operating reviews
- Participate as a key member of the earnings process, including drafting the CFO materials and work closely with Investor Relations
- Own company-wide rolling forecasts for sales bookings, revenue, headcount, operating expenses and EPS
- Assist in driving the annual planning processes, ensuring collaboration and coordination across the company
- Leverage financial systems to automate and improve current reporting processes
Candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years Finance experience with a publicly traded company
- Minimum 5 years of FP&A experience with previous Corporate FP&A experience
- Ability to clearly communicate results and recommendations to senior management
- Demonstrated ability to take data and create a story that resonates with audiences and drive action
- Energy and passion for delivering results in a fast paced, data driven environment.
- High proficiency in SAP, Oracle, Hyperion/Essbase, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- High attention to details with excellent organizational skills and ability to take charge, set objectives, and drive to results.
- Expert analytical skills and advanced financial modeling techniques, with ability to build and convey business insight.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting (MBA or CPA preferred).
- Relocation is not available for this position
- Travel is not anticipated for this position