Creative Financial Staffing of New York is working with a prominent international leader in cargo located in the White Plains/Purchase, area. They are seeking a Corporate Financial Reporting Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
About the Organization:
- They have been in business for over 20 years and currently have over $2 Billion in Revenue.
- This firm's clients include large nonprofit charities, all major sports leagues as well as the top touring entertainers in the world.
- They are currently in growth mode and with that they are promoting from within and looking for top talent to continue to do great work for the firm and the team.
About the Corporate Financial Reporting Manager:
- The Corporate Financial Reporting Manager will work heavily on preparing financial statements for numerous offices (subsidiaries, branch offices) for audit preparation
- Focus on the preparation of SEC Reports including 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks and Proxy
- Researches technical accounting guidance related to contracts, revenue recognition, leases, derivatives, new rule implementations, impairment analyses, business combinations and acquisitions
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, IFRS, SOX and other regulatory requirements
Qualifications of the Corporate Financial Reporting Manager include:
- 3 years of public experience preferably from a big four firm
- CPA is a must, MBA is a plus
- Experience working on XBRL and financial reporting software experience is a plus
Benefits of working for this organization:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Generous benefits package including 401K, numerous health plans, PTO and a yearly bonus.
- Ability to work effectively with others in a team environment and cohesive culture.