The Financial Analyst will be responsible for conducting financial analysis projects and statistical studies. This role will also coordinate with various departments inthe development of financial proformas for new development product lines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Business Administration required
- 5(+) years previous experience in a related field required
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel (to include VLookups, IF Statements and Pivot Tables) required
- Ability to read and understand financial statements is required, including understanding of relationship between income statement, balance sheet, and cash flows in an accrual accounting environment
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment preferred, working withkey revenue drivers such as CPT codes and DRG's
- Previous experience in financial accounting with budgeting, income statements, and cash flow forecasting is preferred
- Previous Cognos experience preferred
- CPA preferred, not required
- MBA preferred, not required
- Compiling and analyzing data for model development
- Conducting due diligence and financial review for acquisitions
- Conducting final projections to include the Balance sheet, cash flow and income statements using accrual accounting
- Preparing financial proforma projections and analysis for various healthcare related projects and companies
- Preparing, modifying, and updating financial projection tools and templates
- Performing statistical, cost, and financial analysis of data reported in various financial reporting systems
- Interacting and communicating with finance, clinical, business development, sales, and marketing personnel
- Serve as primary TM1 administrator for Nueterra Capital server and applications/interface with Quebit.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions ofthis job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit, converse, and listen; use hands to touch, handle, or feel objects; and to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative ofthose an employee encounters while performing the essential functions ofthis job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is typical of an office environment and, as such, is considered moderate.