How would you like to work for a great company that offers career growth and values your skills and experience? For over 150 years, Commerce Bank has built a strong reputation as a “Super Community” bank and is recognized as an industry leader. In today's growing and competitive financial services industry, we look for creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs of our customers. To achieve our results, we recruit the best and brightest employees who ask, listen and solve to meet our customers’ needs!
The Corporate Financial Analyst role is a critical, high visibility role with the opportunity to influence decisions. This role:
- Supports the Executive VP of a key revenue generating business unit.
- Analyzes and leads customer focused reviews of monthly financial results, designs reporting enhancements, develops pricing models, analyzes new business opportunities and more.
- Aligns budget and forecast to defined strategies at the business unit level and the company as a whole.
- Successful candidate must be able to exercise considerable independent judgment and possess a high level of integrity due to frequent senior level contacts.
- Candidate must be able to analyze complex information requests and produce relevant summaries with supporting documentation.
Work Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm)
Education: Bachelor degree required.
Experience: 8 years+ Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis; banking industry a plus
Advanced skills are required in the following areas:
- PC (strong Excel skills are required)
- Executive level communication and presentation skills
- Leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be organized and have the initiative to complete tasks with minimal guidance