CORPORATE FINANCE MANAGER
StoneMor Partners L.P (NYSE:STON) is seeking a Corporate Finance Manager to join our corporate team. This position is located at our Trevose, PA national headquarters reporting to the Treasurer and VP of Corporate Development. The role is a new position and will not have any personnel management responsibilities
The position will provide substantial hands-on corporate finance support focusing on business development and Capex as well as monthly variance analysis, financialreporting and capital expenditure modeling and tracking. The role will assist to model, value and put together packages for potential business development and capital projects, analyze and project spend and manage acquisition integration and performance.
- Manage corporate financial model updating for monthly actuals, running scenarios for equity and debt transactions, acquisitions and divestitures and other ad hoc requests
- ROI and variance analysis related to Company’s capital expenditures
- Evaluate and track Capex projects for growth and maintenance spend
- Manage approval process for capital requests
- Lead in acquisition and divestiture integration/dis-integration and post-closing financial analysis vs budgeting
- Provides consultation to operational leadership on key projects, financial matters, financial performance, and related issues.
- Proactively identify, develop and implement enhancements to existing management reporting and business processes.
- Provide day to day management support and ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Performs other tasks and completes other assignments and special projects as assigned by Treasurer.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or management from a highly-regarded university. MBA or CFA is a plus.
- 4-8years of work experience in a highly analytical and quantitative role.
- Experience with MLPs is a plus.
- M&A experiencerequired.
- Hyperion / Essbase experiencerequired
- Relevant business and financial modelling experience or minimum of 2-4 years of investment banking equivalent experience, preferably as an analyst at a top-tier investment bank.
- Must have expert Excel and PowerPoint skill set and financial modeling experience
- Excellent financialvaluation skills and ability to build and maintain large, complex financial models.
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) experience with the ability to underwrite acquisition opportunities and pro forma budgeting.