The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team partners with business leaders throughout Lookout to drive financial and strategic decisions. We provide analysis and conduct financial reviews of a wide range of business issues and manage financial processes such as planning, forecasting, reporting and tracking performance. We provide thought leadership in financial, compliance, and operations areas.
In this individual contributor role, the Corporate Finance Manager / Sr. Analyst is expected to be the finance lead on corporate planning, forecasting, and reporting, including analyzing the near, mid and long-term financial health of the Company.
- Drive consolidation of Actuals, Planning, Forecast, and Budget vs. Actuals (BvA) during monthly and quarterly close.
- Recognize areas to improve the effectiveness of financial planning and forecasting activities to streamline and improve.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages that includes BvAs and current forecast, driving focus and insights on business trends, opportunities, and risks
- Prepare quarterly board and investor packages; support analyst relations as needed
- Complete monthly updates of our forecast to produce our forecasted Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow. This requires collaboration with the FP&A Business Partner, Finance Systems, and Accounting teams.
- Maintain a long-term forecast (LRF) for the Company
- Create, maintain and review complex financial models and decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and actionable recommendations.
- Support due diligence as needed
- Support strategic projects and support senior leadership on ad hoc research and analysis.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science,Statistics or Finance; Master’s degree is a plus
- 6+ years of relevant Finance experience
- 2+ years investment banking experience preferred
- Experience at a SaaS company preferred
- Strong broad financial acumen across the organization
- Demonstrated understanding of GAAP accounting and key non-GAAP metrics
- Advanced analytical and quantitative abilities
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Collaboratively-focused and able to work well with others in a fast-paced and ever changing business.