Corporate Finance Analyst - 27076758
Our Client is the leading installer and distributor of insulation products to the United States construction industry, based on revenue. They provide insulation installation services nationwide through a separate business unit, which has over 190 installation branches located in 43 states; they distribute insulation and other building products nationwide through their Service Partners business from their 72distribution centers located in 35 states; and they are a leader in building science through their parent company and its Environments for Living program.
Are you a skilled Accounting or Finance professional seeking to move beyond ?the numbers? and make a significant contribution to the strategic direction of a billion dollar company, a leader in the construction industry? This company is seeking a talented individual to join its corporate finance team in Daytona Beach, Florida. This is a high visibility role supporting the company?s M&A, financialrisk management and capital raising activities.
- Perform financial analyses to support key decisions including M&A and capital raising initiatives.
- Perform acquisition due diligence and financial modeling.
- Support acquisition integration activities including synergy analysis and tracking
- Assist in preparation of quarterly reports and presentations to CFO and Board of Directors.
- Assist in development and execution of the company?s equipment financing strategy.
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses for Treasurer and CFO.
- Minimum Degree: Bachelor?s Degree in Accounting or Finance (minimum); MBA (preferred) and/or equivalent years of work experience
- Course of study: Finance or Accounting
- Special Requirements: May work beyond normal company hours due to business need
- Minimum experience: 3-5years general experience
- 1 - 3years relevant experience
- Ideal candidate will have M&A/valuationfinancial modeling experience
- Required Industry Experience (Construction, Insulation, Trades, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork and project management skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Strong financial modeling skills
Work Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Base Compensation: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 (DOE)
Travel: < 25%
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.