- Lead territory account planning process that aligns partner and Google resources to optimize business growth, customer satisfaction, and market share.
- Drive consistent business growth by managing cycle end-to-end.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage end-to-end complex cycles.
- Drive a sell with growth strategy with Google’s partner ecosystem. Scale with partners that deliver innovative solutions thereby driving new value in market
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in software sales and account management at an Enterprise B2B software company.
- 7 years of experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software with a demonstrated track record in exceeding goals.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, including inside sales representatives, sales engineers, partner sales managers, and external partners.
- Demonstrated success with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams in large enterprises.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships with executives.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customers’ technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.