Conceptualizes, prototypes, designs, tests, and/or executes ideas resulting in new and viable business offerings to build a sustainable competitive advantage and optimize value andexperiencefor the customer
- This position requires travel up to 25% of the time.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years’ experience, Master’s degree and 4-6 years’ experience, or Doctorate and 2-4 years’ experience
- Strong foundation in concepts of network effects and sharing economy,
- Have a bias toward action – you get stuff done.
- Collaborative work style
- Strong written communication skills
- Understanding of digital and mobile products
Additional Job Information:
Candidates with prior experience as a startup company or working for one a plus.
Prior experience scaling a business, being an entrepreneur and innovating helpful.
Depending upon qualifications, open to considering candidates at a higher level.
Offer to selected candidate will be made contingent on the results of applicable background checks.
Offer to selected candidate is contingent on signing a non-disclosure agreement for proprietary information, trade secrets, and inventions.
Our policy restricts consideration of applicants needing employment sponsorship (visas) to specialty occupations. Sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
Relocation assistance is available.
- Recognized as an expert in own area within the organization; requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise; has a deep understanding of the business, financials, products/services, the market and/or needs and challenges of the customer
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions and/or best practices
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations