Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a portfolio of lifestyle brands including Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, Hollister, and Gilly Hicks. Reaching customers across 120+ countries, we strive to create customer-centric, omni-channel experiences for our global customer base.
How do we do it? Every day, our associates show up and empower one another to stay curious and think big. As a team of relentless innovators, we aren’t afraid to dream boldly. We are accountable and aim to the highest caliber to understand, push boundaries and embrace change. We coach, mentor, care, and bring our best selves every day because we are in this together. Whether you lead yourself, a team, or the company, everyone is a leader at A&F.
This individual will be part of a group of systems professionals responsible for Endpoint Engineering across A&F’s global footprint. The Enterprise Endpoint Engineering team is responsible for design, implementation, and support of our Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Windows, and Mac endpoint environments. This individual’s primary focus will be Endpoint Engineering, VDI support and project delivery. In addition, this individual must be a highly motivated self-starter capable of simultaneously prioritizing, and managing a variety of complex project tasks and support activities in a fast-paced environment.
What will you be doing?
- Design and manage VDI infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- Install, configure, and maintain endpoint client mgt. consoles; Jamf, SCCM, InTune
- Ability to serve as an escalation point for our Level 2 support and Helpdesk teams
- Configure and manage monitoring tools such as Statusphere, and Splunk to identify problems across the environment
- Plan and document multi-step complex changes and develop disaster recovery procedures
- Contact and work with vendor support for hardware and/or software problem resolution
- Be available for rotating 24/7 on-call support
What will you need to bring?
- 3+ years of VMware VDI administration including Horizon View, App Volumes, persona management and vCenter server provisioning
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft server and workstation operating systems, registry settings, and logging
- Experience working with Microsoft Active Directory including OU administration and GPO’s
- 3+ years experience supporting client OS build standards and documentation
- 4+ years experience with Windows Endpoint Management systems – SCCM & InTune
- 4+ years experience with Mac Endpoint Management systems – JAMF Pro
- Understanding of VMware View/Horizon troubleshooting and best practices in a large enterprise
- Experience PowerShell Scripting
- Demonstrated understanding of networking concepts and experience troubleshooting network issues
- Basic understanding of DNS, firewall, and load balanced environments
- Zero and thin client support including Teradici Console
- Experience with LiquidWare Labs Profile Unity
- Windows 10 proficiency including PowerShell Scripting
- macOS proficiency
- Basic understanding of networked storage concepts
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as Azure, and Office 365 in a retail landscape
- Interest in new technology (mobile applications, video, chat etc.) and staying ahead of technology roadmaps
- VMware, Microsoft, or JAMF Certifications are a plus
- Ability to interact with end users to provide technical support and gather feedback
- Desire and ability to learn and support new technologies
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must possess strong organization skills, including a keen attention to detail
- Minimum 4 year degree required