Essential Job Duties:
- Provides HR leadership to drive HR strategy, employee retention and relations, employee engagement, organization change, regulatory compliance.
- Leads, directs and manages the HR Operations team that supports a multi-site/multi-state environment for All Divisions.
- Operational responsibility for Learning and Development teams
- Operational responsibility for Executive Development programs.
- Measures the effectiveness of HR programs to ensure they are supporting business objectives and delivering a return on investment.
- Provides targeted HR training programs to ensure the competency of Facility HRDs.
- Leads key management initiatives while working closely with Senior Management to achieve business objectives are met.
- Periodically conducts Facility HR site visits to ensure compliance with Company HRprocesses and policies.
- Operational responsibility for HR integration with new acquisition, De novo, and Joint Ventures.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of model HR policies and employee handbooks.
- Ensures all Facilities are compliant with the Alternative Resolution of Conflict (ARC) program.
- Oversees the Dispute Resolution/Problem Solving Procedure and serves as the investigator for internal disputes that escalate to step 5 or as designated by SVP, HR.
- Provides guidance to Facilities regarding compliance with employment laws (e.g., Title VII, DOL W&H, NLRB, I-9s).
- Regularly communicates department progress using weekly (1:1 and department meetings), monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Ensures proper vendor management for background screening, s/a testing, assessment partners, measurement of HR effectiveness, engagement survey.
- Prepares and monitors annual budget process for HR Operations, Learning and Development, Executive Development, and Corporate Travel.
- Oversight of Corporate Travel programs (e.g., on-site agent, portal, compliance with policy,
- Knowledgeable of labor relations and union avoidance strategies.
- Responsible for the development of staff reporting directly to the Corporate Director, HR.
Bachelor's degreerequired; a Master’s degree from a fully accredited college/university is highly preferred.
A professional certification (or equivalent) is highly preferred.
Must have strong HR generalist background to assist with special projects assignments (e.g., to facilitate field HR operational efficiency, competency development for field HRDs).
15 years of professional HRexperience, preferably in an acute or behavioral healthcare setting or other healthcare related business
6 years prior work experience in an HR management capacity.
HR consulting experience with multi-site and multi-state locations.
Able to work collaboratively with the field & Senior Management to achieve good business outcomes.
Must be responsive in managing issues that require timely management/oversight.
Must have the capacity to deal with ambiguity.
Must have prior experience managing high volume HR processes.
Thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws.
Knowledge of labor relations and union avoidance tactics.
Must be resourceful and flexible to meet the ever-changing business needs of the Company.
Must maintain sensitive employee information as confidential.
Must have general knowledge of compensation practices and, also, knowledge of federal and state wage and hour laws.
Must have knowledge of HRIS systems (e.g., HRIS, ATS, RAS reporting, etc.).
Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
Knowledge of Outlook, Microsoft office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
Up to 25% travel.