AlixPartners delivers a suite of integrated solutions and offerings to support our clients in achieving their business strategy. Our Corporate Development Office delivers a broad array of talent management solutions to help clients drive leadership and organizational success at all levels of their organization. Our practice works with both healthy and under-performing companies across a variety of urgent, high impact situations. Our seasoned professional consultants are recognized experts in their field who create measurably improved outcomes for our clients.
In this challenging role, you will make an impact by helping clients succeed in meeting talent and organization ‘high stakes’ challenges.
Working closely with senior management, we identify strategic imperatives, determine current crucial operating principles, and uncover any growth-limiting gaps. We then design and assist in executing a targeted action plan that unlocks a performance-focused culture built on shared values, explicit commitments, and aligned practices. AlixPartners helps create a brand that attracts and aligns top talent and drives future growth.
- Bring objective design and measurement frameworks and techniques to challenge the selecting of senior leaders for C-level positions.
- Marshall organizational diagnostic knowledge and methods to improve the efficiency and structure of client organizations.
- Work as the change management specialist on engagement teams and help drive the pursuit and delivery of broader organizational design and c-suite change initiatives.
- Use diagnostic surveys and executive level interviews to identify areas for organizational improvement.
- Understand the client culture, political environment and stakeholder agendas.
- Build and drive the case for change on related work streams and projects.
- Develop and manage related analytics, reports and metrics.
- Synthesize complex analyses, and identify implications with attention to detail.
- Collaborate on cross-community initiatives.
- Build relationships with clients and peers.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 4+ years’ experience with related consulting experience in a professional services firm environment preferred
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management, Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- Degree(s) Preferred: Master's or PhD Industrial / Organizational Psychology, MBA
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: leadership assessments, organizational design and cultural change within enterprise-wide or multinational corporation, business operations, post-merger integration, talent management, and change leadership.
- Knowledge and experience at the interface of leadership, talent, and organizational change. A deep understanding and an ability to execute using these three levers is optimal.
- Demonstrates significant knowledge of and/or success in an organization change role within professional services or corporation, helping companies focus on their change management model and its integration with talent programs and broad transformation initiatives such as restructuring, new operating model, mergers and acquisition.
- Demonstrates significant knowledge around understanding and addressing the root causes of organizational effectiveness and institutional levers of change.
- Using diagnostic surveys and executive level interviews to identify root cause themes
- Working as the change management specialist and/or leader on engagement teams and helping to drive the pursuit and delivery of broader organizational design and change C-Suite initiatives
- Providing thought leadership and creative insights to clients on complex change leadership initiatives.
- Experienced with managing complex work streams and projects by building and driving the case for change and effectively planning for and mitigating risks
- High energy style, flexible and adaptive, with the ability to work well in a very fast paced environment
- Understands client culture, political environment and stakeholder agendas.
- Independently structures problem solving approaches and adapts quickly to changing direction
- Synthesizes complex analysis, and identifies implications with attention to detail
- Innovative with the development of new tools, methodologies and approaches
- Exposure to proposal development, strong commercial instincts and interest
- Advanced written communication skills, self-directed with preparation of client ready document and presentation development. Articulately communicates information and adapts communication effectively to the audience
- Exceptional client service and interpersonal skills. Builds relationships with clients and peers
- Works effectively with others. Capable of ‘flexing’ between big picture strategy and detailed focus.
- Analytical, capable of developing and managing related analytics, reports and metrics
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel applications
- Openness for up to 80 % travel M-F
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties or responsibilities.