GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 17 million customers worldwide and over 73 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
GoDaddy’s Corporate Development team is responsible for supporting and enhancing the strategy, product roadmap and growth of GoDaddy’s businesses through acquisitions and strategic partnerships. GoDaddy has performed many type of acquisitions and formed numerous partnerships with leading technology companies in recent years.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, yet can think strategically with a passion for delivering outstanding customer value. This position will be based at our Sunnyvale office in the heart of Silicon Valley, in a fun, fast-paced, and professional environment with some opportunity for travel.
- Establish in-depth expertise about the small business (SMB) customer segment and competitive solutions
- Analyze and evaluate potential acquisitions, partnerships and other strategic initiatives as they relate to corporate objectives
- Create financial models, pro formas, and investment cases for acquisition targets, including but not limited to, marketing sizing and growth, bottoms up forecasts, scenarios and sensitivities, discounted cash flow and trading comparables, and key performance indicators
- Work closely with senior leaders to identify initiatives and strategic approaches that can enable our customers to run and grow their businesses more effectively
- Play a key role on the team to help drive the evaluation, negotiation and execution of acquisition opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Top academic credentials
- Technology industry experience gained in investment banking, investment management, management consulting and/or at a leading technology company
- Entrepreneurial mindset and go-getter attitude with a proven ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail, a sense of personal accountability, and urgency for achieving results
- Rigorous analytical and quantitative skills including experience with financial modeling, analysis, and valuation
- Positive demeanor; voracious appetite to learn new things; excellent professional judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Superior presentation and written communication skills.
Job ID R000101