SoFi is in the leader in creating innovative and transparent financial products, delivered with user-friendly technology, and supporting our customers (who we call members) with benefits to help them reach their financial and professional goals faster. We are seeking a Corporate Development Executive to drive the overall corporate development function in San Francisco, California.
As a key executive for SoFi, this role will oversee the identification and pursuit of strategic business opportunities, mergers, acquisitions, alliances, joint ventures, and licensing agreements or evaluation/management of investments in company ventures or entrepreneurial opportunities.
This executive will also work closely with other members of the SoFi’s leadership team, actively drive the development of long-range strategic plans for the company and is responsible for the overall corporate development function on a global basis.
This executive must have strong professional reputation in the marketplace, have deep industry contacts and have theability to build relationships with internal stakeholders. This executive must be a leader, a culture carrier, and a role model for the company. She/he also needs to be a team builder and can attract, retain and develop world class talent tostrengthen SoFi’s talent bench strength.
This full-time role is based in San Francisco, California.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company based around speed, transparency, and alignment withour members’ interests. Our goal is to be at the center of our members’ financial lives. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. We expanded into other types of loans, and then into insurance and wealth management with similarly inventive products and soon to be launched SoFi money a modern take on a checking or savings account. As the company has grown, we’ve been able to help more people with these tools. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent..
- 15+ years of experience in financial services, consumer technology, or general corp development experience
- Exceptional mature leader and Culture Carrier
- Highly motivated hands on executive
- Rich experience in M&A, Corp Dev, Investment banking , Equity research analyst, Investing, or consulting
- High EQ/DQ and culture transformation experience desired
- Ability to partner, collaborate and win with individuals at all levels, including inside and outside SoFi
- Relationships with industry innovators, venture firms, and banking community
- Inspiring company mission
- Amazing work environment in San Francisco, CA
- Competitive compensation, including stock options
- Generous paid time off
- Free lunch and healthy snacks
- Subsidized gym membership
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and dependents
- 401K and commuter benefits
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 / year
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans