Corporate - Cross Line of Business Audit � Audit Manager � Vice President
JPMC's Internal Audit Department, which is comprised of over 1,000 auditors globally, reports to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and is further accountable to the Chairman and CEO, senior management, and the regulators. Audit is an independent risk assessment function established within the organization to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management's system of internal control.
This role is a Vice President level position for the Internal Audit Cross-Line of Business team. The role is responsible for identifying, assessing, and reporting high severity issue reviews. These reviews are targeted assessment of key risk and control weaknesses across the JPMC footprint. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable and skilled in multiple risk disciplines, JPMC businesses, and internal and/or external control and risk assessments. Candidate should enjoy challenging, fast-paced, unstructured engagements spanning businesses, regions, and business processes. Each engagement involves communication with all levels of management and employees.
The successful candidate will be based in the New York and able to define, lead and execute local, regional, and global targeted control reviews for high severity issues, cross-business control themes, regulatory expectations, and other special requests. The ability to work in various size teams; be a self-starter; and accustomed to matrix responsibility is critical.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business discipline; advanced degree is a plus.
- Possess industry certification, such as CIA, CFE, CPA, CISA.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in a financial services organization, public accounting or consulting firm, or related industry
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility/accountability
- Excellent partnership and influencing skills and the ability to be effective in a matrix environment
- Ability to quickly learn new areas of the business by applying solid foundation and understanding of internal controls and general business practices
- Strong audit practices to design, execute, and document test of controls using manual, automated, and advanced techniques and approaches
- Oversee audit projects from inception, execution, and completion including supervision of staff of junior and senior team members
- Produce quality deliverables that meet team, department, and professional standards
- Partner with LOB Audit teams, data analytics resources, and LOB stakeholders to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls
- Finalize audit findings and use judgment to provide an overall opinion on the control environment
- Communicate audit findings to various levels management and identify opportunities for improvement in the design and effectiveness of key controls
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%
*Any candidate not meeting ALL the qualifications can be considered for an AVP, Senior Auditor role.
Req #: 170070323_2