What you'll do:
As our Corporate Counsel you will support KWRI's growing legal needs domestically and internationally. Your primary role will be the review and negotiation of agreements, with a focus on technology transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Structure, review, draft and negotiate a wide range of agreements.
- Manage a large workload and juggle responsibilities to address dynamic priorities.
- Convey complicated information to business partners in a concise and professional manner.
- Provide support regarding contract interpretation and guidance.
- Provide strategic and practical advice to internal clients.
- Identify and advise on laws and regulations pertaining to transactions.
- Hold business partners accountable and ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Provide support as necessary to other functions of the legal department.
- Manage and develop direct reports.
- Juris Doctorate degree.
- Admission to at least one state bar.
- 10 or more years of legal experience as a transactional attorney.
- Experience drafting and negotiating fast-paced and complex technology and commercial transactions (SaaS agreements, software license agreements, development agreements, NDAs, etc.)
- Experience working in-house.
- Experience in data privacy and security.
- 4 or more years of management experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States.