At Match, millions of members use our products every month and our customers go on tens of thousands of dates every single day. Our reach and impact are staggering. We believe that no business brings more happiness to more people than ours; we can never forget the impact we have on society and most importantly, our community members.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Counsel, Securities. This position will report to the Vice President, Associate General Counsel – Corporate & Securities and will provide support on legal issues and matters relating to SEC reporting and compliance, corporate governance, corporate finance and other legal issues affecting a public company listed on NASDAQ. The position will be located in Dallas.
- Support compliance with U.S. securities laws, including the Securities Act of 1933 and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, including registration statements, Forms 10-K, 10-Q and 8-K, proxy statements and Section 16 filings
- Support monitoring, maintaining and implementing corporate governance practices and policies, including compliance with NASDAQ listing and SOX requirements
- Support Disclosure Committee and CEO and CFO quarterly certification process
- Support Investor Relations in reviewing earnings and analyst materials and complying with Regulation FD
- Support capital markets transactions, the negotiation of credit facilities, and compliance with debt agreements
- Support executive compensation matters and related disclosure issues
- Support U.S and international equitycompensation program and related compliance and disclosure issues
- Support Board of Directors, Committee and shareholder meeting process
- Oversee cross-border tax structuring and other intercompany transactions
- Oversee corporate entity maintenance program for all domestic and international Match Group entities
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and a J.D. from an accredited, top-tier law school. Top academic credentials
- 3 to 5 years of public company securities experience and current hands-on securities experience.
- Experience in a top tier law firm. In-house experience desirable but not required
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build consensus among various stakeholders