- Negotiate and draft design, development, and construction agreements for projects of varying size and complexity.
- Draft, review and provide legal advice on local, state and federal government entitlements and permits. Partner and advise on real estate strategy and master planning.
- Review a broad range of real property agreements. Assess risk and provide guidance on environmental issues impacting real property.
- Negotiate and draft REIT purchases and other public and private real estate transactions in an Mergers and Acquisitions setting.
- Partner and advise business stakeholders across a wide range of departments within Google.
- Juris Doctorate degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Must be admitted to the bar in which position is located and in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law (e.g., have registered in-house status) in the state in which the position is located.
- 7 years of related attorney level construction and development real estate experience.
- 10 years of related attorney level real estate transactional, assemblage, development and construction experience.
- Hands-on real estate experience performing due diligence, drafting and negotiation.
- Experience in a broad range of legal issues impacting real estate transactions in the technology space, including environmental, land use and title issues.
- Ability to distill and prioritize complex and urgent legal issues. Ability to manage a high volume of projects and teams simultaneously.
- Developed business judgment, clear communication skills and strategic thinking.
- Effective interpersonal skills.