$100K - $150K*
Key Result Areas:
• Advises executives within the company and works alongside contracting parties to minimize legal risks for a wide variety of agreements, including business intelligence and technology, Point of Sale, marketing agreements, confidentiality agreements, and other general business contracts with expertise in cybersecurity and data privacy.
• Develops and maintains subject matter expertise in areas of data use and protection laws (including state and federal consumer protection and privacy laws), including advising on potential impacts.
• Manages internal privacy compliance programs and processes to ensure our obligations under those programs are satisfied.
• Directs the implementation of privacy training programs such as social engineering, spear phishing, and phishing to increase employee awareness and understanding of company privacy and security policies, procedures, and legal obligations.
• Minimizes legal risk to the company by develo
Valid through: 2020-5-20
$150K - $200K
5 days ago