About Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, Ingram Micro Cloud is a fast-paced business with an entrepreneurial mentality within the foundation of a Fortune 500 company, and we’re inviting visionaries who are looking to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
The Senior Corporate Copywriter/Content Manager will work closely with the marketing team, product management, and technical experts to communicate Ingram Micro Cloud services, key messages and value proposition. This includes creating collateral materials such as datasheets and case studies, promotional copy for banner ads, Google AdWords and social media postings, as well as the writing and editing of core content such as white papers, webcasts, presentations, blogs and other public-facing communications.
The Senior Corporate Copywriter/Content Manager brings a proactive, strategically-minded approach to creating crisp, easily digestible messages that resonate with our market. You are adept at balancing multiple projects and priorities, are not afraid to ask questions, and are familiar with the technical aspects of marketing writing. You work collaboratively with various stakeholders to ensure your messaging is impactful. You are the voice of Ingram Micro Cloud.
- Copywriting for all marketing collateral materials, promotional and advertising materials, including SEO/SEM and PR.
- Generating ideas/themes, writing, and editing of marketing content, such as whitepapers, blogs, datasheets, case studies, web pages and technical reports
- Collaborating with the product marketing and technical teams; partnering with regional sales teams in order to compellingly market to clients and prospects.
- Establishing a clear and strong voice for Ingram Micro Cloud
- Ability to reduce complex technical concepts to concise, business-oriented storylines
- Project management and juggling multiple priorities
- Proactive team member and team leader
- Understanding of SEO/SEM copywriting
- Strong promotional and marketing copywriting skills for technical subjects
- Ability to express ideas clearly and draft storyboards for internal teams
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Diplomacy, flexibility, and grace under pressure
- 8+ years’ experience as copywriter – in all venues of marketing copy (traditional, online, social)
- BA/BS in communications-related major
- High tech industry experience
Job ID: 17382