The Controls Technology Training & Communication (CTTC) Team is a group of highly skilled professionals with various experiences within the financial industry. We leverage these experiences, as well as the knowledge gained at JPM, to provide resources/support that inform and educate end users in the use and awareness of Control Management (CM) programs and tools. This includes Operational Risk Management, Firmwide CM reporting, User Tools registration and maintenance, Regulatory Reporting and Risk Events. Every Line of Business (LOB), Functional Area, and region firmwide is impacted by CM programs and utilizes the associated tools. (CORE, RCSA/FORCE, Controls Room, RCDR, FORCE, User Tools, RoSE/RDSS). Control Management (CM) maintains a strong and consistent control environment across the firm. With Control Managers appointed for each Line of Business, Function and Region, there is a comprehensive coverage and joint accountability model with the business executive that promotes early operational risk identification and assessment, effective design and evaluation of controls and sustainable solutions to mitigate operational risk. Control Management focuses on four areas:
1) Control design and expertise2) Risks and controls identification/assessment3) Control breaks and resolution4) Control governance & reporting
- Support/Focus on supporting CM Firmwide Reporting and User Tool programs and tools.
- This consists of hosting live sessions and creating materials highlighting capabilities.
- Proactively engage program & business subject matter experts to develop training materials. (Content Development, Live Training, etc…)
- Work closely with all members of the CTTC training team and various program managers to
- Develop Content
- Interactive Modules utilizing Adobe Captivate
- Reference materials using MS Power Point & MS Word.
- Conduct Live Training
- Engaging virtual and classroom sessions utilizing adobe connect, MS Lync and telepresence
- Support all CTTC teams and their deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5-7 years of experience in financial services industry with background in controls, audit, quality assurance, operational risk management, or compliance preferred; or equivalent subject matter expertise in a relevant business related function/operation
- 2 + years of professional related experience
- Must possess strong project management, organization and communication written/verbal skills.
- Must proactively participate in discussions and provide solutions/new ideas
- Drives collaborative discussions across key stakeholders
- Flexibility to juggle competing priorities and changing expectations
- Fundamental understanding of how to structure courses to create cohesive curriculum
- Provides proactive, consistent and timely updates on deliverables
- Ability to design training materials, with solid writing style/approach and ability to produce material quickly under tight deadlines
- Must have Captivate, Powerpoint, Word and/or Excel skills
- Must be a team player, prepared to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with excellent interpersonal skills in order to work with diverse subject matter experts and internal clients
- A solid command of grammar, style and editing
- Must be a quick study of complex or technical topics and be able to simplify those concepts into clear, precise presentations
Req #: 190042528