Corporate Controls Engineer
The Corporate Controls Engineer is a high profile position that will support design, installation, commissioning and start-up of control systems. This engineer will be based out of The South Bend Indiana Area and support facilities throughout the US.
Exceptional opportunity to join a world-class team of high performers in an engineering-centric producer in the specialty chemicals industry.
Your expert level controls ( programmable logic controls, human machine interface, drives, instrumentation and control networks ) skills will allow you to contribute immediately and elevate your career in an organization where history meets with bleeding edge innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree in ElectricalEngineering or Chemical Engineering
- Five or more years experience in the steel, aluminum, or chemical industry supporting plant automation
- Background and expert level design, programming and debugging abilities with PLC, HMI, SCADA & Instrumentation
- High fluency with Allen Bradley and Siemens control systems platforms and expert level programming skills
- Professional and fluid communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of personnel from operators to executives.
Competitive compensation, excellent benefits and infinite advancement opportunity are included.
Apply now and see what you've been missing.