Note: This role is not in the Seattle area!
Rapidly growing private company
- Implement an effective accounting team that drives best practices and cultivates new innovation
- Strategic leader who prepares monthly financialreports that outline the company's financial position in the areas of income, expenses, earnings, cash flow and return on investment.
- Monitors effective financial and internal controls for the organization.
- Live our Core Values
- Develop talent for the organization
- Strengthen communications with staff at all levels throughout the organization
- Create and promote a positive and supportive work environment.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major (Required)
- Masters Degree (Preferred)
- CPA license (Required)
- 2+ years of Corporate Controller experience (Required)
- 7+ years of experience in financial management (Required)
- 10+ years of accounting experience (Required)
- 5+ years of leading and developing large teams (Required)
- 3+ years of energy experience (Desired)
- Strong communicator who excels in collaborating across the enterprise
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Management: 5years
- energy: 3years
- Supervisory: 3years
- accounting: 10 years
- Corporate Controller: 2years
Required license or certification: