Our client, a national food manufacturer is seeking a skilled and experienced accounting professional to join their team, located in LA County, CA to work in the capacity of Corporate Controller. The ideal candidate will possess experience managing and supporting the General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Payroll and Fixed Assets functions and systems, leading and managing a team within in a diverse culture.
- Participate in the development of and support the company?s strategic plans
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- Compile and analyze financialreporting packages
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets
- Develop and manage financial controls in accordance with the company?s procedures
- Communicate financial metrics to senior management
- Provide leadership and support to accounts receivable and accounts payable departments
- Manage the preparation of payroll each pay cycle.
Best Industry ? Food Manufacturing
Best Department ? Accounting/Finance
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related business discipline is required.
5?10 year of experience in Accounting within Food Service or Manufacturing industry is strongly preferred.
Experience leading and managing a staff of 10 or more direct reports with hire/fire responsibility is required.
Strong Accounting skills are required.
Ability to work under high-pressured environment.
Experience and ability to work effectively and collaborate cross-functionally is preferred.
Expertise utilizing MS Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint) is required.
Strong communication skills (i.e. verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation) are required.
US Citizens or Green Card holders only apply. No H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.