EnSafe Inc. is an employee-owned, global professional services firm. We provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients in the environmental and engineering services industry. We are currently accepting applications for a Corporate Controller at our Memphis Headquarters.
Specific position responsibilities include:
Management of the internal and external financial reporting process;
- Responsible for the review of the financial statements;
- Management of the Finance department;
- Assistance to the CFO with financial components of special projects and analysis;
- Management of external relationships including auditors and tax advisors;
- Interactions with all levels of management in the company, including collaboration with other department leaders, business unit leaders, and project managers.
This role reports directly to the CFO. A minimum of five years of relevant accounting and management experience is required. This position demands strong organizational and leadership skills. CPA and public accounting experience are preferred.
ID : 1181