This individual will be responsible for managing aspects of the company’s global compliance program. The individual will work closely with internal stakeholders from all areas of the organization and will advise management on compliance-related issues. In addition, the individual will have some general responsibilities concerning the legal affairs of the company and all of its business units.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct internal investigations of compliance issues, business partner and government inquiries, and handle responses and resolution.
- Provide legal counsel on and support the development of the strategy, delivery, and evaluation of the global Arrow Compliance Program. This includes the development and implementation of appropriate policies and controls related to ethics, export control, anti-corruption, and data privacy, as well as establishment of monitoring procedures to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Foster a culture of compliance through periodic, in-person training and leadership communications on various topics and company values.
- Building and implementing compliance related programs, such as global due diligence processes, anti-bribery programs, and trainings.
- Assist with overseeing compliance hotline monitoring, responses, resolution, and reports.
- Monitor and analyze new regulatory and legal compliance requirements; determine relevant impact and recommend and assist with implementation of plans to meet applicable requirements.
- Prepare, update, implement and manage policies, communications and training presentations relating to compliance, and maintain records of communications and training. Provide compliance training to all levels of the organization.
- Assist in M&A anti-bribery and anti-corruption due diligence.
What We Are Looking For:
- J.D. and active attorney license required.
- Minimum five years of experience in a law firm or corporate law department.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience focusing on compliance matters.
- Experience with building a compliance program with a global organization.
- Strong experience in compliance practice areas common to global companies, including ethics, anti-corruption, antitrust, data privacy, and corporate investigations.