The Communications team builds Stripe’s brand and influence across the world. We’re looking for a seasoned corporate communications professional to further hone our corporate storytelling; shape our response to complex policy and regulatory issues; and provide strategic counsel to our executive team on a range of topics. The ideal candidate will have “seen it all” and yet is energized by working with a tightly knit team at every elevation level—from handling individual inquiries to designing proactive, multi-year campaigns that burnish Stripe’s reputation.
- Drive corporate stories that advance Stripe’s narrative and influence
- Shape Stripe’s point-of-view on industry, regulatory, and other policy-related topics, and grow its profile among relevant business and enterprise tech press
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and influencers, particularly in tech and business media
- Work with internal spokespeople to develop their platforms and messaging via media training, penning op-eds, interview opportunities and speaking engagements
- Coordinate with our partnership team to support announcements with partners, program updates, and more
- Help manage global agency teams and ensure consistency across geographies on enterprise audience developments and initiatives.
You should have:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- 8-10 years of experience in technology public relations, preferably in a high-growth and/or B2B environment
- Experience collaborating with sales, partnership, policy, and other senior executives
- Relationships with key business and technology reporters