The Corporate Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing Corporate Communications plans that bring Homesite Insurance to life for its employees, customers and stakeholders. Areas of responsibility include leadership and HR communications, internal communications and events. Key Responsibilities:
- Uses our corporate objectives and business model to develop communications that make a meaningful difference in achieving our goals.
- Partners with Human Resources and key stakeholders on business-critical employee communications.
- Develops, manages and executes internal department and project-specific communication plans
- Produces a variety of internal communications deliverables including writing for email, online format including the newsletter and intranet, presentations, and more.
- You have proven ability to write for clarity, accuracy, consistency and grammar, while meeting guidelines for the web and in accordance with our corporate guidelines.
- You are naturally curious and will act as a brand journalist while developing communication materials.
- You are energized by collaborating across teams and excel at presenting.
- You can capture the voice of our company and leaders while tailoring communications based on audience needs.
- You have the ability to develop, prioritize, organize, and accomplish goals.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience in copywriting, journalism, marketing, advertising, PR or a related craft.
- Experience writing for the insurance and/or financial services industries a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and dedication to work of the highest quality.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.