$100K — $150K *
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices across North America participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Communication the Corporate Communications Manager will be an integral part of Arctic Wolf’s marketing team. You will make a difference by contributing to various communications initiatives that drive public, industry, and channel awareness of Arctic Wolf.
· Plan and execute external communications initiatives that drive awareness of Arctic Wolf across technology, business, and trade publications
· Work with Arctic Wolf’s PR agency to proactively identify opportunities for local, national, and trade editorial placements
· Draft press releases, blog posts, bylined articles in support of Arctic Wolf’s marketing objectives
· Own Arctic Wolf’s awards and speaking submissions process
· Prepare executives and other spokespersons for media interviews and podcast appearances
· Track validation metrics that demonstrate the impact of communications initiatives
· Maintain Arctic Wolf’s corporate press room
Required Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years of public relations/corporate communications experience within a leading cybersecurity or technology organization
· Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where new priorities can emerge on a daily basis
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Demonstrated success in creating and executing communications plans relating to new product/service introductions and other major corporate initiatives
· Knowledgable of the North American and global media landscape
· Ability to collaborate with technical teams and translate their expertise into language that can be understood by non-technical audiences
· Comfortable saying “no” to assignments that don’t move the needle
Valid through: 4/2/2021