At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
This newly created position will be responsible for integrating and driving the Wells Fargo brand and voice internally. He / she will create the visual identity for enterprise-wide, internal communication channels and tools. This role will collaborate with various stakeholders to improve consistency and connectivity of team member communications across the company.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure coordination, consistency, and efficiency of internal communications across multiple digital channels and platforms
- Evaluate the performance of digital channels to ensure they are in line with intended outcomes and business objectives
- Serve as a liaison/consultant between business, technology, and other critical partners to achieve timelines and goals
- Support the oversight, administration, and publishing duties related to Wells Fargo’s enterprise channels, including Teamworks, Team Link, Team News, and other internal channels as identified or created
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement new features
The Enterprise Internal Communications Team is responsible for developing and executing a strategic, fully integrated communications plan, driving our corporate narrative, leveraging our internal channels to creatively share and amplify storytelling, to engage team members, support the company’s leadership, and promote dialogue. We partner across the broader communications team and company as a whole, to deliver consistent, clear, and engaging content, and measure results for continuous improvement opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience developing and executing communications strategies that align with business objectives
- Experience with content strategy, information architecture, and social media integration of corporate news
- Experience building strong relationships and working across large organizations
- Experience supporting publication and distribution across multiple audiences
- Experience managing UAT (strategy, planning, communications, script creation, execution)
- Experience working with Content Express, WordPress or another content management system
- Experience working with TM Mail, Eloqua or another email distribution platform
- Experience working with Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS3 and the Adobe suite of products