JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
The Capital Management team is JPMorgan Chase’s central function responsible for end-to-end oversight of the firm’s capital management framework to ensure the firm is compliant with regulatory capital requirements and maintains fortress principles related to capital levels, capital distributions/buy-backs, capital stress testing and internal capital allocation.
The team sits within Corporate Treasury but individuals work in close partnership with stakeholders within Risk, the Business and other Finance functions around the world to ensure a cohesive global approach to capital management.
The Basel Measurement and Analytics group within Capital Management produces firm-wide Retail Credit risk regulatory capital results on a monthly basis. The team is responsible for implementation of Basel 3 requirements and enhancement to the Basel reporting infrastructure.
The Basel Infrastructure Management Associate will support the Retail Basel model and technology implementation process as well as the internal and external reporting and analytic processes which includes:
- Liaison between capital modeling, model governance, technology and LOBs on upcoming infrastructure changes
- Working on the end to end model implementation process and UAT cycles
- Supporting efforts to enhance internal and internal reporting processes from both a sustainability and content perspective.
- Drive data quality resolution efforts
- Understanding and performing impact analysis for methodology, rule and other production changes.
- Supporting quantitative impact studies (QIS) for regulatory agencies.
- Supporting quarter and monthly production simulation processes in support of quarter-over-quarter and forecast-to-actual variance analysis.
- Assisting with preparation of detailed presentations for senior management, including project status, variance highlights, and other significant items.
- Assisting with preparation of recurring updates for various forums across risk, finance and technology.
- Central tracking and management of issues through to resolution.
- 5+ years of treasury, financial or capital & RWA reporting experience at a large financial institution
- Experience with Retail Credit Basel regulatory capital rules.
- Working knowledge of consumer credit products.
- Experience supporting large and complex initiatives across multiple functional groups.
- Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to changing priorities or issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Superior attention to detail and process-orientation.
Req #: 180036338