We are now looking for a Manager of Corporate Business Development.
This person will be a key member of a team focused on: (i) identifying growth opportunities for NVIDIA (ii) sourcing and evaluating strategic initiatives that will capitalize upon these opportunities and drive shareholder value and (iii) managing the transaction execution and integration process.
Our company and team:
Our work at NVIDIA is dedicated towards a computing model focused on visual and AI computing. For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics, with our invention of the GPU. The GPU has also proven to be unbelievably effective at solving some of the most complex problems in computer science. Today, NVIDIA’s GPU simulates human intelligence, running deep learning algorithms and acting as the brain of computers, robots and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Artificial intelligence is no longer science fiction. And in the next few years, it will transform every industry.
The Nvidia Corporate Business Development team is tasked with the overall development, support and promotion of the GPU computing ecosystem. Core responsibilities include identifying and executing on strategic opportunities through equityinvestments, M&A transactions or other forms of strategic partnership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify, evaluate and execute a variety of strategic initiatives, including investments (through NVIDIA’s GPU Ventures program), acquisitions, and strategic projects & partnerships, with a focus on the Autonomous Machines space (vehicles, robotics, drones).
- You will provide opportunity evaluation and assessment, business case development, and diligence & issue resolution.
- Conduct financial modeling and valuation, transaction execution & integration, and will help lead the internal and external transaction team.
- You will partner with cross-functional teams and business unit colleagues, and prepare and deliver presentations to business unit leaders and senior management.
- Source, research, and recommend potential venture investment, acquisition and other strategic opportunities.
- Monitor and assess market participants and trends in related markets for NVIDIA and assist in the formulation of strategies to grow in new adjacent markets, incorporating investments, M&A and partnerships.
What we need to see:
- 4+ years of work experience, ideally including a Venture Capital, Investment Banking or Corporate Development role with a high technology or diversified industrial company.
- You are currently pursuing your MBA and bring a Bachelor’s degree in a technical area of study (Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc).
- Prior experience in Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous Machines (vehicles, robotics, drones) would be a major plus.
- Excellent financial analysis and valuation skills, including understanding of investment/merger/acquisition analysis and related issues
- Excellent business sense and ability to understand and resolve complex business issues
- Dynamic social skills with the ability to interact and influence across all levels within and outside the company
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Attested critical thinking and execution to help drive growth in a business
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Ability to lead multiple projects in a dynamic environment
- Ability to clearly communicate and present to executive management
- Ability to assimilate and work with multiple business units within the company
- Deep understanding of corporate finance and financial modeling best-practices
- A self-motivated individual with strong leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a close-knit team as well as autonomously.
- Strong organizational skills to anticipate, plan, prioritize and self-monitor workload
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills that clearly express ideas and recommendations to customers, executives and a broad range of audiences