Corporate Banking Relationship Manager, Restaurant Franchisee Finance, Managing Director
This function covers incumbents in Corporate Banking who are primarily focused on revenue generation, and not working in an administrative capacity. Seasoned manager with extensive product knowledge and expertise. Role is balanced between day-to-day high level operational execution and development of the strategic direction of the relevant vertical.
- Focus on the Food and Beverage industry, specifically restaurant franchisees.
- Engage both in acquiring new clients and developing business within existing relationships.
- Understand client needs and collaboratively work with product partners to provide treasury services, asset backed securities products, derivatives and other bank products.
- The ideal candidate will have significant experience in sourcing and structuring franchisee bank and capital markets debt solutions.
- Deep understanding of this sector will be essential to proper risk management as well as revenue generation.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years deep banking experience required
- Prior restaurant franchisee finance experience required, a minimum of 5-10 years is highly preferred
- Must have a well-developed network of client prospects and track record of achievement
- Strong credit skills required
- Must be able to collaborate closely with product partners, particularly treasury, investment banking and capital markets
Requisition #: 10023334-WD